Advanced Propulsion Multifunctional Unit
Here is a list of known issues with existing Jetski technology in Red ; versus our solutions in Green :
- Excessive maintenance
- Jet Skis are being banned on lakes across the United States
- Oil/Gas get pumped into the water from leaky gaskets
- C02 is pumped into the air from exhaust
- Some lakes are banning Jet Skis due to noise
- Not Eco-Friendly
Our Solutions / What we offer:
- Fast, Speedy and Powerful!
- Switchable Modes: Novice to Skilled etc
- Dramatic Reduction in Maintenance
- Zero Emissions/Lift the Ski Ban
- Significantly Reduced Points of Failure
- Increased Performance and Advanced Functionality
- Increased Power to Weight Ratio
- Redundancy and Kinetic Recovery
- Significant Noise Reduction
- No Oil/Gas, Minimize Oil Dependency
Patent Pending technology; The APMU, Advanced Propulsion Multifunctional Unit.
A scalable propulsion unit utilizing an "Allocated Functional Stator area" for increased functionality, in a single compact unit-
***The above graphical illustrative representations show 3, 150hp motors. One is a traditional/limited, single stator assembly rated at 150hp. The other two, are per our approach, allocating the functional stator area. One being a trippled 50hp allocated stator area, and the other, a dualed 75hp allocated stator area. ***
1) Motoring and Propulsion- This technology can extend runtimes upwards of 35% in both Hybrid or All-Electric propulsion systems. Per the illustrative example above, the Red shows power-consumption vs. Green showing power-savings via portions of the motor dropping-off or going into stand-by; for Hybrid and/or All-Electric vehicles-
Traditionally, via the comparison of Acceleration vs. Cruise speed, a single stator area approach energizes the entire stator area 100% and 100% of the time whether you are accelerating or at cruise speed- The simple fact is, once Cruise Speed is achieved, you require less than half the power to maintain velocity.
This can be compared to fuel combustion, Cylinder Deactivation technology where say, an 8 cylinder fuel combustion engine utilizes 8 cylinders to accelerate, but once Cruise Speed is achieved, cylinders drop to say 6, or 4 to minimize wasteful, needless fuel consumption and extend range- By comparison to cylinder deactivation technology, we offer a method that can allow for portions of the functional stator area to drop off, or go into stand-by mode under lesser load demands and significantly reduce the draw of power from whatever power source via, batteries, capacitors, flywheel or fuel cells and thus extend the range or increase runtime between charges upwards of 35% ; as well, Kinetic Recovery can be utilized. In addition, the APMU approach allows for Backup/redundancy which has traditionally been non-existant; companies such as Tesla Motors, Raser, GM's Chevy Volt ... none of these folks have backup-
The Advanced Propulsion Multifunctional Unit, allowing you to steward the environment, still have fun, increase the range between charges upwards of 35%, and be more secure with backup functionality; all in the confines of a single, scalable and modular unit.
www.Hydrojet-E.com and The Hydrojet-E Project.If you are a Private Firm, Venture Firm, Incubator, Startup firm, pre seed, seed, early stage investor, Angel or a group of investors looking to fund the next big thing... contact email@example.com
for more details.